By the Lord Deputy and Council. Tyrconnell [microform] : Whereas it hath pleased almighty God (who in signal manner hath blessed his Majesty and his kingdoms with great prosperity, peace and plenty, to give his Majesty also apparent hopes, and good assurance of having issue by his royal consort, ...
- Corporate Author:
- Ireland. Lord Deputy (1687-1689 : Tyrconnel)
- Additional Titles:
- Whereas it hath pleased almighty God (who in signal manner hath blessed his Majesty and his kingdoms with great prosperity
- Dublin : Printed by Andrew Crook and Samuel Helsham, assigns of Benjamin Tooke printer to the Kings most excellent Majesty; and are to be sold by Andrew Crook at his Majesties printing-house on Ormonde-Key, and Samuel Helsham at the Colledge-Arms in Castle-street, 1687 [i.e. 1688]
- Physical Description:
- 2 sheets (2 unnumbered pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Tyrconnel, Richard Talbot, Earl of, 1630-1691
- Title from caption and opening lines of text., Imprint from colophon., "Given at the Council Chamber in Dublin, the 8th day of February 1687."., Dates are given according to Lady Day dating., Thanksgiving for the Queen being with child. Cf. Steele., Arms 186., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C5:2; C23:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) I841, Steele II, 986, Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.21.f.12, and Early English books tract supplement interim guide G.6022
View MARC record | catkey: 7530341