By the King. A declaration. James R [microform] : Whereas several officers of our army did take and retain in their service several servants belonging to French officers, without the consent and approbation of their masters: ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1685-1688 : James II)
- Additional Titles:
- Whereas several officers of our army did take and retain in their service several servants belonging to French officers
- Dublin : Printed by Andrew Crook the assignee of Benjamin Tooke printer to the King's most excellent Majesty; and are to be sold at his Majesties printing-house on Ormonde-Key, 1689 [i.e. 1690]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- James II, King of England, 1633-1701
- Title from caption title and opening lines of text.
"Given at our court at Dublin-Castle the 24th day of January 1689."
Dates are given according to Lady Day dating.
Servants of French officers not to be taken into service. Cf. Steele.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C5:2; C23:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) J174
Steele II, 1095
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.21.f.12
Early English books tract supplement interim guide G.6022
View MARC record | catkey: 7530415