By the Lords-Justices and Council, a proclamation [microform] : Charles Porter, Tho: Coningesby. To prevent the robberies, wilfull burning of buildings, corn and hay, murthers and insurrections ...
- Corporate Author:
- Ireland. Lords Justices and Council
- Additional Titles:
- To prevent the robberies, wilfull burning of buildings, corn and hay, murthers and insurrections
- Dublin : Printed by Andrew Crook assignee of Benjamin Tooke printer to the King and Queen at their Majesties printing-house on Ormonde-Key, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Coningsby, Thomas Coningsby, Earl, 1656?-1729
- Title from caption and opening words of text.
"Given at the Council-Chamber in Dublin the fourteenth day of May, 1691.".
For the suppression of Rapparees.--Steele.
Steele notation: Arms 193. Buildings, shall good.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C5:3; C21:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) I463
Steele II, 1208
Early English books tract supplement interim guide G. 5869
Early English books tract supplement interim guide L.R.305.a.7.
View MARC record | catkey: 7530530