The answer of Sir Edward Lake Baronet, and Doctor of the Laws, Chancellor to the Lord Bishop of Lincoln, for the diocess of Lincoln [microform] : to the petition and articles given in against him to the honourable the Committee of Parliament for Grievances, that is of the House of Commons, by Edward Kinge of Grayes-Inne Esq; / as he writes himself
- Lake, Edward, Sir, 1596 or 1597-1674
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1665?]
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament. Committee of Grievances
- Caption title.
Imprint suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C7:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) L186A
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 516.m.18
View MARC record | catkey: 7530576