To the Right Honourable, the Lords and Commons in Parliament assembled, the humble petition of the gentry, ministers, free-holders, and other substantiall inhabitants of the county of York [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Humble petition of the gentry, ministers, free-holders, and other substantiall inhabitants of the county of York
- [London] : Imprinted at York, and reprinted at London for Richard Lownes, June 7. 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- The petition was presented 3 June 1642., Steele notation would read: for and of., Cf. Steele, I, 2166 which is dated June 8. 1642., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C6:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide Lutt.III. and Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) T1683B.
View MARC record | catkey: 7530582