By the King. A proclamation concerning the adjournment of Hillary term [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- London : printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker, printers to the Kings most Excellent Majesty, 1665 [i.e. 1666]
- Physical Description:
- 3 sheets (versos blank).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- At end of text: Given at Our Court at Oxford the 12th day of January, 1665. in the Seventeenth Year of Our Reign.
Years are given according to Lady Day dating.
Arms 66; Steele notation: of their 2) Courts 3) therein, if.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C9:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C3259
Steele, I 3450
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.2
View MARC record | catkey: 7530698