By the King. A proclamation for a generall fast [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- London : printed by John Bill, Christopher Barker, Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, printers to the Kings most excellent Majesty, 1678.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Dated at end: "Given at our court at Whitehall, the thirtieth day of March 1678. In the thirtieth year of our reign.".
Arms 89; Steele notation: His And Religious.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C9:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C3307
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.2
View MARC record | catkey: 7530712