By the King, a proclamation for continuing the collection of the customs and subsidies of tonnage and poundage [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1685-1688 : James II)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for continuing the collection of the customs and subsidies of tonnage and poundage
- London : printed by the assigns of John Bill deceas'd: and by Henry Hills, and Thomas Newcomb, printers to the Kings most excellent Majesty, 1684. [i.e. 1685]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- James II, King of England, 1633-1701
- "Until a Parliament can be called collectors are to go on collecting customs and subsidies of tonnage and poundage, &c., for revenue." -- Steele.
Imprint year given according to Lady Day dating.
Steele notation: to and all; Arms 97.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C9:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) J328
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.2
View MARC record | catkey: 7530737