The case of William Warner gent. relating to his water-works at Deale [microform].
- Warner, William, active 1700-1701
- Additional Titles:
- Docket title: Warner's case, shewing Rider hath no title by his patent, the right having belonged to the see of Canterbury of above 150 years
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], [1700?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages).
- Date from a related item in Wing.
In this printing of the item, the title is set in 2 lines.
Concerning the dispute between Warner and William Rider as to who should build the new waterworks at Deal in Kent.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C16:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl.7608.
View MARC record | catkey: 7530756