By the Commissioners appointed by his Majesty, for the repairing the high-wayes and sewers, and for keeping clean of the streets [microform] : in, and about the city of London and Westminster, &c.
- Newport, Maurice, 1611-1687
- [London] : Printed for J. G[rismond] printer to the said Commissioners, 1662.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Place of publication and printer's name from Wing CD-ROM, 1996.
Arms 62; Steele notation: Reigne, bans Officer.
Dated and signed at end: Given at the office of his Majesties vvorkes in Scotland-Yard, the 17th day of July 1662. Mo. Newport [and 10 others].
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C9:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) N938
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.21.f.1
View MARC record | catkey: 7530821