True valour cowardly slain. Or, a full and [plain] account of the [most?] barbarous murther of ensign van Soult [microform] : belonging to the honble. Col Iterson's company of Dutch foot guards, who was shot as he was walking in the park, on Monday mornig [sic] last, the 6 of this instant June, by a soldier in his own company
- Additional Titles:
- True valour cowardly slain. Or, a full and plain account of the most barbarous murther of ensign van Soult
True valour cowardly plain. Or, a full and plain account of the most barbarous murther of ensign van Soult
- London : Printed and sold by J. Read, near Fleet-street, [1698?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages).
- Date of publication suggested by Wing.
Wing title reads: "True valour cowardly plain".
Imperfect: title page smudged affecting title.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C17:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-Rom, 1996) T3124.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 515.l.2.
View MARC record | catkey: 7530825