By the King. A proclamation against the deceitful winding and folding of woolls [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation against the deceitful winding and folding of woolls
- London : printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker, printers to the Kings most excellent Majesty, 1663. [i.e. 1664]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- At end of text: Given at our court at Whitehall, the fifth day of February, 1663. in the sixteenth year of our reign.
Dates are given according to Lady Day dating.
Steele notation: the Statute Kings; Arms 74.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C9:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C3220
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.21.f.1[30k]
View MARC record | catkey: 7530829