A sermon preached at Sudbury in the county of Suffolk, at a lecture set up there, for the last summers half year [microform] : with the approbation of the bishop of the diocese, by the clergy of that deanery, to preach upon the points in controversie, between the Church of Rome, and the Church of England. / By William Battie, a presbyter of the Church of England
- Battie, William, 1634 or 1635-1706
- London : Printed for Sam. Carr, at the sign of the King's Head at the west end of St. Paul's, 1680.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 34 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; B7:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) B1159
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 226.f.17
View MARC record | catkey: 7530919