By the King's most excellent Majesty. James R [microform] : We having thought fit to appoint in convenient parts of the city, a certain number of suttling-houses, that are to furnish the army with ale at two pence per quart, from which houses only they are to be furnished at that rate, and for which our will and pleasure is, that they pay ready money
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1685-1688 : James II)
- Additional Titles:
- We have thought fit to appoint in convenient parts of the city, a certain number of suttling-houses
- Dublin : Printed by Andrew Crook on Ormonde-Key, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- "Given at our court at Dublin Castle this 10th day of June 1690. And in the sixth year of our reign.", Arms 186., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C23:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) J399, Steele II, 1113, and Early English books tract supplement interim guide G.6022
View MARC record | catkey: 7530931