By the King, a proclamation [microform] : James R. We have received undoubted advice, that a great and sudden invasion from Holland, with an armed force of foreigners and strangers, will speedily be made in a hostile manner upon this our kingdom; ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1685-1688 : James II)
- Additional Titles:
- We have received undoubted advice, that a great and sudden invasion from Holland, with an armed force of foreigners and strangers, will speedily be made in a hostile manner upon this our kingdom
- London : printed by Charles Bill, Henry Hills, and Thomas Newcomb, printers to the King's most excellent Majesty, 1688.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- James II, King of England, 1633-1701
- Recalling the writs for the new Parliament on advice of invasion.--Steele., Title from caption title and first lines of text., At end of text: Given at Our court at Whitehall the 28th day of September 1688. In the fourth year of Our reign., Steele notation: Arms 107 with derstand utmost., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement C24:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) J260, Steele I, 3876, and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.3
View MARC record | catkey: 7531084