The humble petition of the inhabitants of the countie of Essex [microform] : who to the number of twenty thousand hands, have subscribed and presented to the committee of the House of Commons at Grocers-Hall in London, Ian. 18. 1641. VVhich was accompanied by knights, gentlemen, and others of good quality in a very great number. To the honorable knights and burgesses of the House of Commons in Parliament. The humble petition of the knights, gentlemen, ministers, and other inhabitants in the county of Essex
- London : Printed for John Thomas, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Reproduction of original in the British Library. and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C25:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I, 1944, Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) H3516, and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 105.f.17
View MARC record | catkey: 7531212