The loyal tories delight, or, A pill for fanaticks [microform] : Being a most pleasant and nevv song. To the tune of, Great York has been debar'd of late, &c.
- Additional Titles:
- Pill for fanaticks
- London : Printed for R. Shuter, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (music)
- Date of publication from Wing CD-ROM, 1996.
Verse: "Great York has been debar'd of late, from court by some accursed fate; but e're long we do not fear,"
Printed in two columns.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A6:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) L3376
Roxburghe ballads Rox.III.911
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.9
View MARC record | catkey: 7531235