Collonel Sidney's overthrow; or, An account of his execution upon Tower-Hill, on Friday the 7th. of December, 1683 [microform] : who was condemned for high treason against his Sacred Majesty, for endeavouring the subversion of the government, &c. To the tune of, Now, now the fight's done
- Additional Titles:
- Account of his execution upon Tower-Hill
- [London] : Printed for J. Deacon, at the sign of the Angel in Guiltspur-street, [1683?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts)
- Date and place of publication from Wing CD-ROM, 1996., Verse: "Good people adieu, and fair England farewel,"., Imperfect: stained., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A6:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C5413, Roxburghe ballads Rox.IV.12, and Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.10
View MARC record | catkey: 7531263