A brotherly meeting of the masters and workmen-printers [microform] : Began November 5. 1621. The first sermon being on November 5. 1628. And hath been continued by the stewards, whose names follow in this catalog[ue.] To this present fourth of May, 1680
- Corporate Author:
- Stationers' Company (London, England)
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1680?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Caption title.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (CD-ROM, 1996).
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A8:1().
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) B4984
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.121.g.9
View MARC record | catkey: 7531404