To the pious and sacred memory of our late dread soveraign, Mary, Queen of England, &c [microform] : Who died on Innocents-day, 1694. / written by a person of quality. Licensed
- Person of quality
- London : Printed for J. Littleton, and sold by Will. Bonny, in Little Britain, 1695.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Caption title.
Single column of text, initial.
First line: "Fair innocent! She could no longer stay." Reproduction of original in: British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A8:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) T1595
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.121.g.9
View MARC record | catkey: 7531425