[To the whole] English army and to every particular member thereof, both officers and souldiers [microform] : whether of England, Scotland, or Ireland; these are for them to read, and consider, as wholesome animadversions in this day of distractions
- Burrough, Edward, 1633-1663
- Additional Titles:
- To the whole English army and to every particular member thereof, both officers and souldiers
- London : printed for Giles Calvert, and are to be sold at the Black-Spread-Eagle at the west-end of Pauls, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Signed and dated at end: E. Burrough. London, the fourth of the eleventh moneth, 59., Date of publication from Wing CD-ROM, 1996., L copy, 855.f.3(60), cropped at head affecting title., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; B9:1().
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) B6041 and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 855.f.3
View MARC record | catkey: 7531491