To the Parliament of the Common-wealth of England, Scotland, and Ireland [microform] : The brief remonstrance and humble petition of Richard Chambers merchant, late Alderman and Sheriffe of the City of London
- Chambers, Richard, 1588?-1658
- Additional Titles:
- Brief remonstrance and humble petition of Richard Chambers merchant
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Dated and signed at end of text: September, 6.1654. Richard Chambers.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C26:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C1919
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 190.g.12
View MARC record | catkey: 7531564