Weighty queries relating to the past, present, and future state of Ireland [microform] : calculated for the present and future benefit of that unhappy kingdom. And tendred to the serious consideration of all who are willing to be inform'd how it became unhappy, and how it may yet be made happy again to posterity
- London : Printed for Richard Baldwin, near the Oxford-Arms in Warwick-Lane, 1691.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Caption title., Imprint from colophon., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; F2:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W1258A and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 807.g.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 7531677