His Maiesties answer to the last message and resolution of both Houses of Parliamnt [sic] concerning the militia and the Prince. 2 March. 1241 [sic] [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- His Majesties answer to the last message and resolution of both Houses of Parliament
- London : Printed for J. Wright, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
England and Wales. Parliament
- Related Titles:
- Questions resolved upon by both Houses of Parliament: With an order for the speedy rigging of the Navy, for the defense of the kingdome
Die Mercurii, 2 Martii. 1641
- Initial; Steele notation: Headpiece what likewise to.
A proof copy apparently; 1642 in title is 1241.--Steele.
Printed on the same sheet with Questions &c., and Resolution, Die Mercurii 2 Martii. 1641. Cf. Steele, I, 2008.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C29:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C2119
Steele I, 2007
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 190.g.13
View MARC record | catkey: 7531707