That most renowned Dutch operator, whose great skill, and good success in curing those diseases which have puzzelled even the most learned, is come into this famous nation, being informed that hundreds, and hundreds of people are spoyled by unskillful practitioners.... [microform].
- Gerardts, Gonsale
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], [1695?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages) : illustrations
- At head: coat of arms with insignia "Aensien do et Gendencken". At foot of woodcut, "Amsterdams Wapen"., Author surmised by cataloger based upon similar titles and woodcut illustrations. Cf. Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) G537C and G537D., With epigraph: "Si de Cupid' ô Venus dans l'ecole/ L'on vous a done chaud pisse, ô varole/J'ay un secret de Venise trois excellent/Pour vous guerir fort proprement."., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E8:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.112.f.9
View MARC record | catkey: 7531847