An advertisement at the blew ball in Great Knight-Rider-Street, by Doctors Commons Back-gate [microform] : liveth a physician which hath a pill far beyond any medicament yet ever known, or at least published; which cureth those diseases so many pretend to, and so few do understand, called, the French Pox and gonorrhea ...
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], [1675?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Imprint from Wing., Wing notes that there are two settings., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E8:1, E8:1, E8:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) A607B, Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.112.f.9, Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.112.f.9, and Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.112.f.9
View MARC record | catkey: 7531854