Some instructions in the art of grammar [microform] : writ to assist a young gentleman, in the speedy understanding of the Latine tongue
- Walker, Obadiah, 1616-1699
- London : Printed by J.B. for William Miller, at the Gilded Acorn in St. Paul's Church-yard, where gentlemen and others may be furnished with school-books, and most sorts of acts of Parliament, kings, lords chancellors, lord keepers, and speakers speeches; and other sorts of discourses, and state-matters; as also books of divinity, church-government, humanity, sermons on most occasions &c., MDCLXXXXI. 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 82 pages, 6 unnumbered pages
- Attributed to Obadiah Walker.
"Licensed, and entred according to order."
Corrigenda & addenda: p. .
Fragment: title page only.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, Tract supplement ; E3:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W413
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl.5974
View MARC record | catkey: 7531859