At the blew ball in Great Knight-rider street, by doctors commons, is sold that famous power, called, Arcanum Magnum [microform] : formerly prepared by that learned River[?], physician-regent to the French king, and approved by most persons of quality in Christendom, for preserving the face; ...
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], [1680?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Title is taken from first lines of text.
Imprint from wing.
At end: "I am a physician and give my advice gratis in all distempers."
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E8:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) A4098dA
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 551.a.32
View MARC record | catkey: 7532108