By the King and Queen, a proclamation for nominating and appointing commissioners for putting in execution the Act of Parliament lately passed for raising money by a poll, and otherwise, towards the reducing of Ireland [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1689-1694 : William and Mary)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for nominating and appointing commissioners for putting in execution the Act of Parliament lately passed for raising money by a poll, and otherwise, towards the reducing of Ireland
- London : printed by Charles Bill, and Thomas Newcomb, printers to the King and Queen's Most Excellent Majesties, 1689.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702
Mary II, Queen of England, 1662-1694
- England and Wales. Parliament—Appropriations and expenditures—Early works to 1800
- England and Wales. Laws, etc. (Public general acts)—Early works to 1800
- Poll tax—England—Early works to 1800
- Great Britain—Kings and rulers—Salaries, pensions, etc—Early works to 1800
- Ireland—History—War of 1689-1691—Early works to 1800
- "Letters Patent appointing the Commissioners under the Act'for granting a present Act', to be also Commissioners under the Act 'for raising money be a poll or otherwise towards the Reducing of Ireland'." -- Steele.
Dated at end: Westminster the thirteenth day of May, in the first year of our reign.
Steele notation: Scot- Commissioners Pa-.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement C24:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W2595
Steele I, 4007
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.3
View MARC record | catkey: 7532111