The catechumen, or an Account given by the young person to the minister, of his knowledge in religion, upon his first admission to the Lord's-table [microform] : Recommended to the press by two eminent divines of the Church of England
- Addison, Lancelot, 1632-1703
- Additional Titles:
- Account given by the young person to the minister, of his knowledge in religion, upon his first admission to the Lord's-table
- London : Printed for W. Crooke at the Green-Dragon without Temple-Bar, 1690.
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page+ pages
- "Licensed, Dec. 2. 1689. Z. Isham."., Attributed to Lancelot Addison by Wing., Fragment: title page only., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, Tract supplement ; E3:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) A511A and Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl.5987
View MARC record | catkey: 7532204