The last legacy or affectionate and pious exhortations and admonitions of the late William Lord Russel, to his vertuous lady, and dear children [microform] : summed up by him during his confinement, and left them for their advantage after his death, and for the good of all Christian families
- Russell, William, Lord, 1639-1683
- Additional Titles:
- Affectionate and pious exhortations and admonitions of the late William Lord Russel, to his vertuous lady, and dear children
- London : Printed by G. Croom, at the Blew Ball in Thames-street, over against Baynard's Castle, 1683.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations, portrait
- With a portrait in the center.
Cf. Wing R2349 which has "Printed by George Croom in Thames-street..." in imprint and no portrait.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C27:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.2.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R2349 Variant.
View MARC record | catkey: 7532217