Poor Robin, 1676 [microform] : An almanack after a new fashion. Wherein the reader may see (if he be not blind) many remarkable things worthy of observation. Bing the bissextile or leap-year. Containing a two-fold kalendar: viz. the Julian or English; and the round-heads, or fanaticks: with their several saints days; and observations upon every month. / Written by Poor Robin, Knight of the Burnt-Island ...
- Winstanley, William, 1628?-1698
- Additional Titles:
- Almanack after a new fashion
- London : Printed for the Company of Stationers, 
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Prognostication for the year of our Lord God 1676
- Poor Robin = William Winstanley.
Title page and calendar in red and black.
Title page within ornamental border.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E5:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) A2195
Early English books tract supplement interim guide P.P.2465 1676
View MARC record | catkey: 7532253