An account of the value of the estates in the several counties subscribed towards the fund for a national land-bank [microform] : from Thursday the 11th of June, to Saturday the 3d of August, 1695
- Briscoe, John, active 1695
- London : Printed by John Darby in S. Bartholomew-Close; where is sold Mr. Briscoe's book, intituled, A discourse on the late funds, with proposals for the improvement of the Freehold-Estates, and encouragement of trade, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Signed: John Briscoe.
"Price 18 d."
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C4:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) B4741.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 712.m.1.
View MARC record | catkey: 7532280