His Majesties letter to the artillery company [microform] : with an account of their proceedings at the choice of several officers for the ensuing year, on Wednesday, the 9th. of this instant, February, 1680/1.
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- London : Printed for V.T., 1681.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Actually an account of the meeting of the artillery company which includes a brief letter from the King on verso., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C5:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C3113 and Early English books tract supplement interim guide T.1*.
View MARC record | catkey: 7532292