A discourse of the use of reason in matters of religion [microform] : shewing, that Christianity contains nothing repugnant to right reason; against enthusiasts and deists / Written in Latin by the Reverend Dr. Rust, late Lord Bishop of Dromore in Ireland: ; and translated into English, with annotations upon it, by Hen. Hallywell
- Rust, George, -1670
- London : Printed by Hen. Hills, Jun for Walter Kettilby at the Bishop's-Head in St. Paul's Church-yard, 1683.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 79 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Hallywell, Henry, -1703?
- Latin text followed by English translation., Includes "The preface to the reader", signed A2 and bound following t.p. and dedication., Imperfect: has a  p. pref. incorrectly bound between pp. 78-79., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; B7:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) R2361 and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 226.g.16
View MARC record | catkey: 7532337