To the Honourable House of Commons now assembled in Parliament [microform] : The humble petition of the knights, gentlemen, ministers, freeholders, and other inhabitants of the county of Dorset
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Febr. 21. London, printed 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Publication date given according to Lady Day dating.
Steele notation: the obstructions Privi-.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C26:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) T1414
Steele I, 1996
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 190.g.12
View MARC record | catkey: 7532392