At the court at Whitehall, the thirtieth of December, 1668 [microform] : Present, the Kings most Excellent Majesty.... Sir John Duncombe
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- In the Savoy, [London] : Printed by the Assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker, Printers to the Kings most Excellent Majesty, 1668..
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
Walker, Edward, Sir, 1612-1677
England and Wales. Privy Council
- A proclamation for increasing rewards for the apprehension and prosecution of robbers.
Signed at end: Edw. Walker.
Initial; Arms 80; Steele notation: instant Conviction order.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C9:3; C29:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E829.
Steele I, 3523.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.21.f.1[42a].
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 190.g.13.
View MARC record | catkey: 7532434