The King's Majesties gracious letter to His Parliament of Scotland, conveened at Edinburgh, the 28th day of July, 1681 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- London : Printed for John Smith, 1681..
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685 and James II, King of England, 1633-1701
- At foot of "King's Majesties gracious letter": Given at Our court at Windsor-Castle, the 12th day of July 1681. and of Our reign the 33rd year., Caption title on verso: His Royal Highness the Duke of Albany, &c. His Majesties High Commissioner, his speech to the Parliament, after the reading of His Majesties letter., The Duke of Albany = the future King James II of England., Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C29:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C3026. and Early English books tract supplement interim guide Ashm.1679.
View MARC record | catkey: 7532519