Poems on affairs of state. The second part [microform] / Written during the reign of K. James the II. against popery and slavery, and his arbitrary proceedings. By the most eminent wits, viz. Lord D-t, ... Mr. Gould, &c. Now carefully corrected, and published from the originals
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year 1697.
- Physical Description:
- [1+] pages
- A reissue, with cancel title page and prefatory material, of "The muses farewel to popery & slavery (1690)" combined with the supplement of the same date--Case., A fragment; title page only., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E1:2[128c]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P2720, Case 191(d), and Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl. 5921
View MARC record | catkey: 7532595