The northern star: The British monarchy: or, The northern the fourth universal monarchy [microform] : Charles II, and his successors, the founders of the northern, last, fourth, and most happy monarchy. Being a collection of many choice ancient and modern prophecies: wherein also the fates of the Roman, French, and Spanish monarchies are occasionally set out
- Tonge, Ezerel, 1621-1680
- Additional Titles:
- Northern star: The British monarchy and Northern the fourth universal monarchy
- London : printed by J.D. and are to be sold by most booksellers, 1680.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 54 pages
- Dedication signed: E.T., i.e. Ezerel Tonge.
Partly in verse.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; F1:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T1879
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 599.i.24
View MARC record | catkey: 7532597