His Majesties most gracious speech to both houses of Parliament, on Friday the 21th [sic] of March, 1689 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1689-1694 : William and Mary)
- Uniform Title:
- Speeches. 1689-03-21
- Additional Titles:
- His Majesties most gracious speech to both houses of Parliament, on Friday the 21th of March, 1689
- London : printed by Charles Bill and Thomas Newcomb, printers to the King and Queens most excellent Majesties, MDCLXXXIX 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Additional Creators:
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702
- The date is given according to Lady Day dating., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C11:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W2379 and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.3
View MARC record | catkey: 7532633