By the King. A proclamation for prizing of wines [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for prizing of wines
- London : printed by John Bill and Christoper Barker, printers to the Kings most Excellent Majesty, 1664 [i.e. 1665]
- Physical Description:
- 2 sheets (versos blank).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- "Given at our court at Whitehall, the eighth day of February 1664. in the seventeenth year of our reign".
Dates are given according to Lady Day dating.
Steele notation: Arms 66; Henry and 2) Privy proceeded.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C9:1; C9:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C3359
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.2
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.21.f.1[34a]
View MARC record | catkey: 7532674