Fore-warn'd, fore-arm'd: or, A caveat to batchelors [microform] : in the character of a bad woman
- Additional Titles:
- Forewarned, forearmed: or, A caveat to batchelors and Caveat to batchelors
- London : Printed by T. Snowden, 1684.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Caption title., Text in two columns, initial., First line: "A bad woman! Heav'n bless us, Sirs!.", Reproduction of original in: British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A8:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) F1556 and Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.121.g.9
View MARC record | catkey: 7532745