The Popes letter, to Maddam Cellier in relation to her great sufferings for the Catholick cause, and likewise Maddam Celliers lamentation standing on the pillory [microform] : and also the Popes commission to Maddam Celliers, for several places of honour for her so well managing the affair on her part hitherto, and if she receive martirdome by the hereticks, a canonization or saintship among the other holy saints
- London : Printed by D. Mallet, 1680.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Related Titles:
- Maddam Celliers lamentation standing on the pillory
- An anti-Catholic satire.
Imprint from colophon.
"Maddam Celliers lamentation standing on the pillory" (caption title) is in verse.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; B2:2[229-231]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) P2935
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1897.c.19
View MARC record | catkey: 7532837