At the court at Whitehall the nineteenth of December 1684 [microform] : Present the Kings Most Excellent Majesty, Lord Keeper ... Sir Leoline Jenkins. His Majesty minding to secure all His loving subjects in travelling and going about their lawful occasions, ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- London : Printed by the assigns of John Bill deceas'd: and by Henry Hills, and Thomas Newcomb, printers to the Kings most excellent Majesty, 1684.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Steele notation: Arms 93 Travelling Day Contemners.
Title from caption title and first lines of text.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C11:3; C18:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E808
Steele I, 3763
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.3
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1851.c.9
View MARC record | catkey: 7532886