By the King. A proclamation for the apprehending of robbers or highway-men, and for a reward to the apprehenders [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for the apprehending of robbers or highway-men, and for a reward to the apprehenders
- London : Printed by John Bill, Christopher Barker, Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, printers to the Kings most excellent Majesty, 1677.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- At end of text: Given at our court at Whitehall the 20th day of June 1677, in the nine and twentieth year of our reign.
Steele notation: Arms 87 going such Royal.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C9:1; C18:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C3442
Steele I, 3642
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.2
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1851.c.9
View MARC record | catkey: 7532972