By the King. A proclamation for the confinement of popish recusants within five miles of their respective dwellings [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for the confinement of popish recusants within five miles of their respective dwellings
- London : Printed by John Bill, Christopher Barker, Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, printers to the Kings most excellent Majesty, 1678.
- Physical Description:
- 2 sheets (versos blank)
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- At end of text: Given at our court at Whitehall, the tenth day of November 1678. In the thirtieth year of our reign., Steele notation: Arms 87 Dangerous fully 2) by is., Filmed copy at UMI Tract Supplement reel C18 consists of one contiguous sheet., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C9:1; C18:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C3461, Steele I, 3662, Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.2, and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1851.c.9
View MARC record | catkey: 7532979