By the King. A proclamation touching mariners, sea-men and souldiers, which are to serve in His Majesties navy [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- London : Printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker, printers to the Kings most excellent Majesty, 1664.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheets (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- At end of text: Given at our court at Whitehall the 23rd day of November, 1664, in the 16th year of His Majesties reign.
Steele notation: Arms 66 rea- his 2) incon- to.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Filmed copy consists of single sheet.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C9:1; C9:3; C18:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I, 3405.
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C3586.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.2.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.21.f.1[32a].
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1851.c.8.
View MARC record | catkey: 7533002