The case of the people of England in their present circumstances considered [microform] : shewing, how far they are, or are not obliged by the Oath of Allegiance
- London : Printed, and are to be sold by Randall Taylor near Stationers-Hall, 1689.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 20 pages
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C13:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C1132
Early English books tract supplement interim guide E.1965[11*]
View MARC record | catkey: 7533039