Thursday, 17 May. 1660. Ordered by the Lords and Commons in Parliament assembled, that there be a stop and stay of demolishing or defacing of, or committing waste in the houses and lands [microform] : or any of them belonging to the Kings Majesty that are not sold; ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Additional Titles:
- Ordered by the Lords and Commons in Parliament assembled, that there be a stop and stay of demolishing or defacing of, or committing waste in the houses and lands
- London : Printed by Edward Husbands and Thomas Newcomb, Printers to the Commons House of Parliament, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Title includes opening lines of text., Initial; Steele notation: Arms 60 assembled, be this., Signed at end: Wil. Jessop, Clerk of the Commons House of Parliament., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C18:1; C29:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele I, 3207., Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E1734E., Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1851.c.8., and Early English books tract supplement interim guide 190.g.13.
View MARC record | catkey: 7533058